This company has the nicest, most prompt, service staff ever!!! Thanks so much!
Excellent work with scheduling and job completion at a reasonable price. Very prompt.
Just had a new furnace and AC installed. Cliff was on time and very personable. The job came out great and I would definitely recommend.
I was pleased with the good service and help from our technician. He even arranged a followup visit with sales staff.
Installation of new air condition was a job well done. Installers were efficient as well as informative and friendly.
your technician was very friendly and extremely helpful. He installed a thermostat that I have been wanting for a long time.
Polite, careful installation of a ductless heat pump. Job well done. Thank you.
service has always been prompt and courteous.
on time, professional, clean, explained things in detail., also DIY tasks. excellent service.
Service Technician was great. On time as promised. Work completed in a better than satifactory performance.
It’s a great time right now to check the filter in your heating and air conditioning system.Your filtration system has been hard at work collecting all the impurities in your air and you don’t want it to get clogged! Here are a few pointers for the different types of filtration. If yours isn’t here and you have questions, please feel free to call us at (360) 693-1757.
- 1″ replaceable filters should be replaced every 1-3 months. It varies from home to home, so check yours often to get a feel for how long you can use a 1″ filter. These are normally located inside the furnace or in the large return air grill inside your home.
- 4″ replaceable filters will generally last between 3-9 months. Again, every home is different depending on the area you are in, how tight the construction of the house is, etc. So check it often and you will get an idea as to how long you can use yours. These filters are generally located near the furnace within its own labeled door.
- Electronic air cleaners (such as the AccuClean or Honeywell F-300) have specific instructions as to how they are to be cleaned. This is very important, so refer to your manual before you dive in. If you don’t have a manual, give us a call and we will help you get one. However, you should plan to check and clean the pre-filters every 1-2 months to maintain good airflow between complete cleanings. These are also normally located near the furnace within its own labeled door.
Call soon to set your appointment at (360) 693-1757
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird Special!
Call to schedule before October 10, 2014
and receive a FREE FILTER replacement
or filter cleaning* with your maintenance.
Also, ask us about adding Duct Cleaning and
Sanitizing to your maintenance this year!
* one filter replacement or cleaning per home.
Does not include special order filters.
Just wanted to share that we have finally finished some overdue updates to our look and we're really excited! We've updated the website and the look of our vans... so feel free to give the guys a friendly honk and wave if you see us driving around town! Have a great day :)
Call soon to set your appointment at (360) 693-1757 or email us at email@example.com
Early Bird Special!
Call to schedule before April 25th, 2014 and receive a FREE FILTER replacement or filter cleaning* with your maintenance.
Also, like us on Facebook for similar deals throughout the year including quarterly filter reminders and discounts!
* one filter replacement or cleaning per home. Does not include special order filters.
Quarterly Filter Change Reminder :) - Advanced Air Systems, Inc.
It’s a great time right now to check the filter in your heating and air conditioning system. If you’ve been using your air conditioning, the filtration system has been hard at work collecting all the impurities in the air and you don’t want it to get clogged! Here are a few pointers for the differen...